Pickard Artistic Blasting offers a stencil cutting kit that can get you started making your own permanent stencils!
ONE PERMANENT STENCIL CAN BE USED TO BLAST OVER 200 GLASSES
(with no masking if used with any of our PAB systems)
- 30 MIN REQUIRED TO CUT A STENCIL
- 30 SECONDS REQUIRED TO BLAST A GLASS
- 2 HOURS TO CUT A STENCIL AND BLAST 200 GLASSES
AT $1.50 A GLASS YOU CAN EARN $125 AN HOUR
Copper or Brass stencil cutting tips wear out fast, and bend when heated.
Our kits include a special made steel tip, which lasts much longer and can cut much finer lines.
You don’t have to Washout- Cut- Weed- Attach- Blast- or remove any sticky residue!
- One temperature controlled stencil cutter
- One steel PAB stencil cutting tip
- Two hobby knives
- Three 8″ x 11″ sheets of each
of the following stencil material:
Size 7 mil. Stencil Material
Size 10 mil. Stencil Material
Size 14 mil. Stencil Material
- One set of line drawings for patterns
- One Stencil Cutting Training DVD